Yoga is the practice of connecting with your mind, body and soul. Hot yoga intensifies this practice and enables the yogi to go even deeper into meditative state. This hot yoga practice also helps to warm up muscles and improves flexibility.
Choosing the right studio can be daunting as there are so many. Luckily there is a new studio that has opened for yoga in seattle and we highly recommend it.
The studio includes creature comforts which include but are not limited to:
- Filtered Water Faucets
- Cork Floor
- Green Cleaning Products
- Mat and Towel rentals
- Incredible customer service
- Top of the line heating and humidity systems
If you are looking for a new studio in the Seattle area; we highly recommend you check out Modo Yoga In Seattle.
Hot Yoga NYC is a very competitive industry with many different styles of yoga and many types of studios. Before you choose a studio you should visit a few and see which ones are the best fit for you.
Here are some things that can help you in choosing a good hot yoga studio in New York City:
- Filtered Faucets: Not all studios offer filtered water through all of their faucets. Keep your eyes open for a location that offers this service. Keeping hydrated is important and making sure you put clean water into your body is equally important.
- Green Cleaning Products: Check in with staff at the studio and ask to see the cleaning products they use. You’ll want to make sure the products are non-toxic and green as you will be very close and intimate with whatever cleaning products are used on mats, towels, floors and showers.
- Cork Studio Floor: Some studios have been known to use carpet which is honestly just disgusting. You want to find a studio with cork floor as it is environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, clean and gives better support to your body.
Obviously you need to choose a studio that best fits with you; however if you need a recommendation we suggest you check out Modo Yoga New York.